Why Grass Catchers?
The Grass Catchers Eco Care Difference
We know that when it comes to lawn care service companies, you may wonder what makes one more beneficial to you than another. Our number one differentiator is our educational partnership with you.
This means that we don’t just stop by, take care of your lawn, and leave. We partner with you as we train you to be the “plant manager” of your lawn, from optimal mowing height to your recommended watering frequency.
Our services are also highly personalized. Members of our team of experts explain our services before we begin our first treatment. We check in with you after each service to ensure that you are pleased with your lawn’s progress and to provide you with your next steps based on our analysis of the current state of your yard.
But, we don’t stop there. There are even more benefits you’ll enjoy as one of our clients. These include:
- Reliability — Simply put, we show up. And we do what we say we will. Every time. (In fact, this is the number one reason our clients choose us!)
- Quality — Why should only golf courses get consistently green results? Our quality, golf-course grade fertilizer will tee-up your grass to make your home look like a winner every time.
- Locally owned & operated — As fellow members of the southern New Brunswick community, we are as invested in the beauty of our area as you are.
- Keep your lawn — Hiring us to make your grass healthy means you won’t have to go through the hassle (and expense) of replacing your whole lawn.
- Value — Our affordable prices give you exceptional value for your money, and create a sustainable way to achieve perennial lawn health. In fact, we include more services than many of our competitors—but at the same price points.
- Customized solutions — Not all lawns are created equal. We carefully evaluate the soil, watering, and overall condition of your lawn and apply the right blend of products to aid in optimal grass growth (and minimal weed growth), even after acidic rain.
- Extended benefits — By preventing weed growth and pest invasions in your lawn, your landscaping can also become healthier over time.
- Peace of mind — As a long-established company, you can be confident that our years of experience will be reflected in everything we do for you.
The bottom line is that our passion is making a difference —one home at a time. And, we never lose sight of the fact that your satisfaction is our shared success.